The health and safety of the WFU Community is our highest priority. View the latest dining updates and see what’s new.
Hours of Operation & Information
Monday – Friday: 8:00 a.m. – 5:00 p.m. Weekends: 11 a.m. – 5:00 p.m. (academic year)Faculty, Staff and Student PO Boxes
- Reservations are not required to check PO Boxes.
- Departments that need to reestablish regular mail delivery should contact Meri Silveri via email at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Courier service will occur twice daily to those departments that have requested special arrangements with Mail Services. These arrangements can be made by calling 336.758.1922 or emailing Meri Silveri at email@example.com. The courier service will include inter-campus mail and packages only
Mail Services will continue to evaluate the needs of our community and send updates regarding hours of operation as needed.
What if I have mail that needs to be forwarded?
Things to consider before forwarding packages / mail:
- If you have a package that has been delivered to Mail Services and would like to have it forwarded or would like to have all mail forwarded, please complete the Mail Forwarding form.
- A Mail Services team member will contact you regarding what address you would like the packages forwarded to and payment for shipping if necessary.
- While forwarding a package via the United States Postal Service (USPS) is free of charge, this option may take longer to deliver.
- While forwarding a package via FedEx, UPS or DHL, provide faster delivery options, these services will incur a charge.